Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Taggy Tag Tag!


@.@ Got my very first Tag from
Vege-Fab !!!
Let do it~*wink*

INSTRUCTIONS:
1. The tagged victims have to come up with eight different points of his/her perfect lover.
2. Have to mention the gender of his/her perfect lover.
3. Tag eight other victims to join this game and leave a comment on their blog.
4. If you are tagged the second time, there’s no need to do this AGAIN.
5. Lastly, most importantly, HAVE. FUN. DOING. IT


Well well well~~perfect guy?Honest speaking, I don't think there will be any guy who is perfect, even my princy. But he is the one I love*winksss* And the gender will be male wtf princy IS.
Eight different point huh...*think*

Maybe.....

Prince (huh?)
Oh yes!Of course he needs to be a prince! Like fairy tale mah..princess sure married to prince right?I'm princess Moo *cough* aka princess Diana*cough cough* waits for her prince Durian~~waiting for u~~~I'm waiting for u~~

Trust
I think that's the most important thing to hold on a relationship. It ain't call love when there is no faith in each other. Agree? So he need to be a guy that I trust and give me a sense of belonging or safety.

Humor
Without this in MY relationship, omg just let me die. Imagine I date with a wood. Or a tree. Let just say I talk to a wall instead. = = I'm a kind of girl who mood swing, serious when pms-ing. I do need my guy to cheer me up or become a punch-bag. XD

Caring
What I meant here is care ME. What I feel, what I actually want, what I meant...need...Like now I fall sick *sob sob* he FORCE me see doc and banned me from eating those spicy food and drink more warm water instead cold one T.T (That's princy) Even that will make me frustrated, but I know he cares ^^ and I love this feeling. (ops, I think I started to imagine princy instead of the "dream guy" lol)

Romantic
Oh great = = princy not this kind of guy.
But I want!! Suprises will be awesome don't you think?mystery jeng jeng~ Romantic dinner, suprise appearance, mystery gift...awww~~
(sigh, too bad princy wont see this, If not he will give me suprise maybe?*slap face wake up*)

Respect/gentlemen
I don't know but I want a guy like this. Don't worry, princy got this. Lol. Like wont argue (if) in front of family/friends. I will prefer settle under table wtf.

Rich
Cause I'm a spender like that!!kid. But I mean like not too poor lar, not until no money eat lunch or cloths got hole wtf. Average is fine but better if he is rich mah. Education level actualy not important for me as long as he works and earn enough money.

Christian
I believe in God and I'm a christian. I do hope my guy will know the truth of the bible and we can pray and sing to praise the lord.


About the appearance...I don't really care bout. Not to mention like retarded those kind lar.


No matter what face he put on, he still my lovely prince
^^


Yeah, I'm done~

Now lets tag tag tag!!
  1. Jian aka Miao
  2. Josantoes
  3. Kaeshih
  4. Rach
  5. Yung
  6. Kimberly
  7. Hao
  8. Fenn
I'm very kind thank you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

well its nice to know that you have great hits here.

michikosia said...

hmm?
anyway 10s for dropping by :)