Friday, April 11, 2008

Life

Study week starts tomorrow and this really means my final exam is just just just like about one weeks time and I haven't KO any of my subj yet. Gosh~!! *slap slap*

This sem my subj is kind of equal hard as two of it,HR management and E-commerce are theoretical which need my brain to suck in all those theory,definition blah blah and will make my head double size bigger end of the day. -________-

Another two will be calculation, Advance accounting practice and advance taxation. See that "Advance" word??Yes, it means everything that this two subj I've studied before is in advance form this sem and this two subj involves a lot of figure. A lot.
-_____________________________-

Haih why life so hard here.

1 comment:

feNn said...

aiiiiiiiiii study hoho lai so if u coming here then no need worry for supp liao lolz!!!
FAT FAT FAT AHNIA CAME LIAO I DAMN FAT
n fiqa is out wei!! sob