Sunday, August 19, 2007

My family

Woke up in the middle of the night..
I had a bad nightmare..*scare scare
I've totally forget whats the dream about. Its just scary..and i cant sleep now.

hmmp..i miss home suddenly..mum..dad..sis..bro..
owhh~i miss them..
I've not been home since new year..mmm...more than half year!!!!>.<


Okay, there were 7 members in my family.
DADDIE, MUMMIE, DA GE, DA JIE, ER JIE, ME & AH BOY.


5 of us


Now..members have increase to 12.
Well,my Da ge has married 10 yrs ago and having 3 children. (well done!haha)
So there are 4 include my Da sao.
Then last yr December, my Da jie married. So here's 1,my Da jie fu.
Hehe..i almost forget there will be another 1 on coming October..kekeke,my Da jie is pregnant and is a SHE!!!
All together now are 13~woot!!!!!!

I'm lucky cause I've a lovely and caring family..Oh, and super crazy+like-to-take-photo+posted alot+act a lot too..haha..those who know me well,knows.

Here's some pictures of them..
couldn't find much pic of my dad & bro in my pc.
>.<


mummie

From left, Da jie, Er jie, Ah boy & me


well, we likes "v" alot..=.=
.
.
.




sistas



Sis-in-law & Stella


3 cuttie

From left again..Stella,Carol & Gabriel



Bro-in-law
.
.
.

Us..




.
.
and
.
.

>.<..YUP..thats what i meant by "posing"





my family


oh..did i told you that my family likes "v" a lot??

yeah..they do!



.
.
.

Even my ah mah also like it!



owh~ I'm just so lucky to have you all as a family.
LOVES YOU ALL!!
MUAKSS MUAKSS~

No comments: