Friday, June 12, 2009

-

Hmmm hmmm hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Great. Where should I start.
Oh oh oh...I can access to internet at home!!Finally!!!!!!!!!! wtf.
(blow trumpet doing crazy dance mumbling the "huga-shaga huga-shaga" sound getting half naked cover some with leaves wtf)
Friendsssssss were worried whether I'd been captured by beast or stuck in the jungle or become one of the huga-huga,oish!! =.=''''
and I've changed my phone number.

hmmmm...oh ya.
I've shift to a new place. (woohooo!)
and this explain why I've got my internet connection.
got my own room and...I really do love my room's color okay!!!(friends been complaining my weird sense of taste wtf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) I really love it wor, huh. .*cries*
Wanted to decorated with cutie mooieee cowiee stuff but....sigh, this is kuching man, hard to find a cheap and nice one lo.
(I'm not a spender anymore wtf I do control my budget now *look away*)

I sleeps early nowadays as I need to wake at 630am (holy..) to work.
Yeah, my lifestyle has changed. Like a lot.
*yawn*
so...will update with pictures tomorrow ya. *finger cross*

*continue yawning*

xoxo

No comments: