Monday, July 21, 2008

weekend

At last there is something I can post about. Went club again la what else :3
oh well, actually I was forced to go lo *ehem nelly ehem*

oh oh oh went shopping with his mum and sis before planning to go poppy,eh sorry, before got forced to go poppy haha. After so long this is my first time step in this piramid2!!@.@
and.......so disappointed,hmm...looks like another Sg Wang but cleaner and tidier type.

So, after that dine at Manhanton Fish Market.


No pictures cause to hungry to take.

Head back after that cause I'm so no mood to go club but princy was like so energetic wtf.
Then when I almost reached home, that Amoi aka Nelly called and threat me wtf (cause she is going but I'm not) say if I don't go she never talks to me again wtf = = Of cause I don't care cause I know she will talk to me wtf, then I think she know she cant convince me so, cleverly ask her bf talk to my bf wtf.
In the end.......poppy pics.


Me and my only princy


the blackies


empat4


Princy and cheng

No more pics the end no mood no mood no mood itu amoi lo ish!

.............................................................................................................................................................

Went JJ on sunday and saw this humongous biggie big big mango!!
and princy pick up and say "eh, my baby so big!!" =.=


princy durian met his long lost baby mango = =


me and my mango muscle =.=

coming up next post is a "milk-mum" day!

No comments: