Monday, July 28, 2008

Milky milk mum

Hahaha sound like very juicy and milky wtf.
Its a lame title I know T___T sorry lah I'm not good in putting title T__T
Sorry to those who thought its some Booby milky boobs post *cough cough*

The other day itu AMoi was helping our classmate- Mr Foo (lol sound so formal wtf) to do some umm photo shoot thing for the school magazine...or Uni-magazine, errr whatever it is lar its a cover page girl thing OK!!! why am I so angry wtf.

......and I was been so forced (again) ........................ok I think AMoi will kill me if she saw this.

Fine. I was been so honored to be please for becoming her assistant or manager or "nai ma"- "bao mu"(milk mum) or whatsoever u call that wtf.

SO,I was paid $50 a day, so the currency exchange rate is RM3.3/RM then its like $50*Rm3.3=RM165......WEIIIIIIIIII!!!!
sorry ar recently too much of Financial accounting thingy in my head. (my lecturer will feel damn proud >.<)

and I was kidding bout the pay thing. T___T

Back to the topic wtf. Umhh I think pictures do tell a better story don't they?*wink*

Representing you......Mr Foo^^


A really really shy guy. and yes, thats my peace>.<


Foo and Amoi


They start on the make up:


*pat pat pat*

pat damn gao lo I tell you. *gasp*
Like Juu-onn(Japanese ghost movie)



The tools


Camwhore with Juu-onn wtf


Tadaaaa~~~~~make-up done^^

BYE BYE NO MORE JU-ONN *phew*

.....................


............

Errr, its me *shy*
get a free eyebrow shave ^.^V



amoi: "Checking for the make up"


amoi: "okay, good."

=__= I think I'm good in assistant thingy.
who want to hire me ar?$50 a day??

.........

Fine.


Proceed to Hair:


Blury Hairstylist don't know the name wtf.


Camwhore again with better looking Ju-onn wtf


a "Must-kiss" pose with Ju-onn


Foo caught in action


Me caught myself in action wtf =__=

........

Tadaa~~hair done.


Side:

umm...don't ask me whats the different.
I've no idea >.<


Anyways...

"Nai ma" VS Amoi

See the bling bling in the photo? No edit lor!!
aww~ *hearts* <33333333


Then, at last. Photo shoot :

Pose pose stretch stretch


Stretchhhhhhhh


amoi: "nai ma, I want pee T__T"

I was kidding.

Continue the shoot:



Personally I like this pic <33
and NO, this photo is not edited and its taken from MUA,yes nai ma and ya ME!!
I teach the pose too*pats myself*

ME can become Photographer also.
*puke*


Behind the scene shoot:




I got warn by the photographer as he do not allow us took any photo T__T
Professional rule thingy @.@


A bit drama happened before I took both photo above. It goes like this:

I was told by AMoi that MUST help her to pose or correct her when the angle is not right or fugly or fat or thin wtf. and I did. (as you can see the pose above)
How I did was standing behind the photographer, means opposite of amoi and do the pose and keep shouting so that amoi can see then follow.
Just imagine I keep....
"amoi, hand Hand HAND!!"

"amoi, leg Leg LEG!!"

"Nooo, amoi eye look camera"

"amoi, Head ar HEAD turn turn..look up UP UP!!!"

"amoi, DUN HUNK YOUR BACK!!!"

"AMOI, JUMP la BETTER!!"

and more.....

I know its very annoying and neither I realize that nor Amoi cause tooooo concentrate bah.
Till....the photographer can't tahan anymore, he then turn (look very fierce like want to kill me like that) and say:

"miss ar, CAN YOU JUST PLEASE SIT THERE (pointing behind) AND LET HER DO HER OWN POSE ARRRR!!!!!!!!?"

T_____________________________________________T''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

"ummm...sorry sorry " and I quietly walk behind and took my sit T___T

But I still do the same thing after few snap later. tee-hee :P
Amoi needs my HELP bah >.< and the photographer keep repeating the same quote above. Like 3 times.I think he did get pissed =___= and really hates me.
(Why I damn not feel embarrassing wan =_______=)



So....the end wtf.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your day sounded so fun lah! I never had to chance to join in any activities like this.. =[

michikosia said...

hahah~it was really fun!!
Mizz ya all lar...i miss melacca food!

Anonymous said...

[b]NationalClicks.com-Free Adult, Sexy Videos, Pictures, Games.[/b]

[b]**NOTE:[/b] We are your ONLY Free Softcore Adult Playground with over 20 Free Social Communities built towards your favorite fantasy.

You don't have a favorite fantasy? You should.

Maybe its Hot Teachers, Hot Mom's, Hot Wives, Lingerie, Daisy Dukes, Nip Slips, Sexy Legs, Booty or Panties.

Don't worry, we have you covered.

With over 20 Free Hot Social Communities to upload Pictures, Videos and Blogs we are sure to have what you want.


[b]Check it out, have some fun, interact and enjoy all the free stuff.
[/b]