Friday, March 28, 2008

Dream Girl

Valerie has out??!!


Isn't she cute?

Watched Malaysian DreamGirl (MDG) lastest episode and shock to know Valerie, one of my favorite contestant has been eliminated!!!
It was..... T.T



Episode 7 mostly bout the drama happened on Cindy.
Kinda bored but yeah, clearly tell us how she (Cindy) act so well in front of the camera??Hmmmp..
I thought she will be out this week. Why Valerie??WHY?
Mean to say, she is a complete bitch to me. I just don't like her.
Somehow I've read her blog, here. You will understand why.
(I sound like a bitch too!>.<)


bitch can?

For those who never know, Ringo the cheesie is in MDG too.
She is famous of her cheeserland blog, and is one of my favorite blogger ^^
At the previous episode in MDG, the girls were mad of her blog after she getting rejected at the closed audition. But she proved to them that she deserve the 2nd chance; still survive till now. Never be one in the bottom line. Haha...
Do pay a visit at her site =)


Ringo, go go go!

MDG for me is sort of copying American's Next Top Model. The way they judge, and...just lar.
Hey..this is MDG weiiii !!!
Malaysian Dream punya girl eh. Absolutely not bitchy also.
I'm expecting more on maybe Jessica Alba's face+Angelina Jolie's figure+Michael Scofield's brain??I'm kidding.

Come on, have our on Malaysia's style of tv show can? Don't this MDG show just look like another ripoff version of foreign show? (obviously I do mean American Next Top Model >.<)
Or is it better to change the name to Malaysia's Next Top Model?
Lame.

Okaylar, my First Malaysian Dreamgirl among these girls will be Fiqa.
First, she is chio. She is young (only 18!) and is a mix blood of Chinese and Malay.
She got the unique mixture of Malaysia culture's blood, like that still not enough to represent Malaysian dream girl ar??Lolz...
Anyhow, I do like her.


chio Fiqa


Waiting for the new episode to load.

P/s: Do leave comment oh~ Thanks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yea...i hate cindy too!!
i like hanis more...lol