Monday, January 7, 2008

Pictures of New year eve

Just remember I haven't uploaded the pictures that taken during new year eve^^
And I still haven't receive pictures of Christmas BBQ eve and Rokuzen night from Amoi.

Never mind...soon soon.
So, we went Poppy club again.
Reach there at 1156pm (still remember huh!)
Then decided to stand at the car park and waiting for the fireworks since its near to KLCC.

*KLCC is one of the place that having fireworks.


While waiting...
..Hehe..





Then
*With camera standby

3

2

1

........



Erm...
We do "heard" the fireworks...but...
ITS ON THE OTHER SIDE!!!!!
Damn!!
We've missed it. >.<

And suddenly...



Look at the crowds!!!!

A shock scene that I've ever seen...
People suddenly come out from no where and just anywhere to search for the fireworks...


And I started to wonder, how many people actually in M'sia??


Nelly and I


Turnip vs Durian


(Left to right) Kz, Tammy, Vince, Me, Michael


Nelly + Tammy


Tammy + Me

3 of us


The Galss
Opss..and a Guy^^

Lots of people in Poppy and we hardly can dance.
We started to see people getting drunk after some time...
Included us!! Haha..


Nelson with his drunk-cool pose


Me with....KZ???
Oh no!!!
I'm DRUNK I'm DRUNK...


Err...
Not only me i guess>.<
*slap*


Okay okay
The correct one...
Mich + Mic

And...yea..
Everyone started to kiss around>.< .......


The guys


Not for this couple maybe??


THE END
*No more pics as everyone is drunk*

No comments: