Monday, July 30, 2007

phew~

its a start for me here..lolx
learning how 2 set all da backgruon..bla bla bla in my tis new blog..but i noe ter's stil a long way 4 me 2 learn..buahahha..i'm a newbie wat..
jus bac from melaca yest 2 watc fen n lynn's hairshow..nice..wash my eyes 2..when da babes dance on da stage..lolx..
err..i oso lose da competition wif yung...arrr...i only manage 2 lose 1kg but he lose 4kg!!!!sob..sob..
.........
its week 10 da..but i'm stil blur tis sem..
arrrrrrrr...i cant hav SUPP!!!!!!!nononono..not tis time,ticket-->book d (include da return ticket)>.<
fen wil b bac tis fri..n i'm so JEALOUS!!!!!!i wana go bac 2...grrr....now 6 of them is in kch n i'm alone here..buhuhuhuhu~~~

aarr...jus receiv a msg from my sis..YEHAA...I'V GOT A BABY NIECE!!!!!!YEAH YEAH...gona buy her dolly..pinky..lacey stuff!!!
ohh ohh..so hapy~~~lalala...
i'm jus so hapy~~~~yeah!!!

No comments: